C30Se

si-north

I've decided to put my GTE project back to a nice looking standard car. Therefore its time to sell my 24v Senator engine. The engine came out of a running automatic. I've already separated the engine and autobox looms, but will require an injection relay connecting up. The engine has with it the plenumb, alternator, pas pump, exhaust manifolds with section of down pipe, ecu (you can have the autobox one and loom too). Clean engine, no visible leaks and as soon as I've cleared the garage a bit, I'll add some pics too! I'm down in Cornwall, but I don't think organisingdelivery will be too difficult- just pricey. Anyone interested?? i don't want to break the rules but I don't know what it's worth? £150?

Edited by si-north

Might be worth advertising it on the carlton or senator club, probably get a bit more than that. The downpipes might be of some use to someone on here though as i found these were the hardest thing to do on my conversion, thats why i got janspeed to do it.

If I still had my house drive and garage, I would have been ripping arms off and stamping out peoples giblets to get hold of this at a ridiculous sensible price such as this.

Reason being that I know of an immaculate old Vauxhall that is dying for an engine such as this coupled with some interior mods and a bit of paint.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...