Audi A4 Saloon

monaco manta

1.8 Auto in a deep metalic burgundy. Very low mileage at 82K for year ('96 on an N plate) with full main dealer service history, full cream leather interior, MOT and Taxed. Driven daily through all the ice & snow, never let me down yet. Reason for sale is 2 fold, firstly I need to carry a lot of gear for work on occasions and because the back seat is fixed the boot is just not big enough so the display stands land up on the back seat! Secondly, I have a back problem and just can't get this one adjusted enough for my needs. Up for £1200 but open to sensible offers (have been offered £800 by 2 separate dealers in part-ex). Vehicle is in Benfleet, Essex. Oh forgot to add I'm only the 2nd owner!

Sorry, unable to add photos as photobucket keeps on closing down (or rather I keep getting it closed due to a virus warning). If anybody knows how to get around this please let me know! PM me and I can email photos to interested buyers. Will also be going up on Autotrader.