Manta A Series Parts

Walsall86

Hi There, I have recentky brought an A series Manta and got a scrap car free. There are loads of useable parts and i am willing to sell bits or maybe even swap as i am looking for a few things myself?

Get in touch on 07872518738

Cheers Lee

Interested in the rear axle, PM me with a price :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There, I have recentky brought an A series Manta and got a scrap car free. There are loads of useable parts and i am willing to sell bits or maybe even swap as i am looking for a few things myself?

Cheers Lee

Hi Lee,

Do you stil Have The Bosch Distributer, or even just the 2 dizzy cap retaining spring clips?

Thanks Ray.

I have a brand new Delco Distributer with vac advance unit if you are interested £60 inc. P+P.

I am away on holiday tomorrow, so will not be able to send it out till the end of next week, but drop me a PM if you are interested.

Cheers chris.

Hi all sorry for the late responses I have been having computer issues , ray I still have thedizzy and it does have thespring clips nlot sure of the working condition though. The carpets are no good in either car. I do have a complete servo for sale let me know how much you think they are worth. Ihave a set of rear glass, a spare windscreen also for sale. I also have a weber 32 dgv with filter if any one is interested. The car is mainly mangled but it does have parts like clocks and a spare 1900 manual engine and gear box if any bodies interested. Cheers lee

Hi all sorry for the late responses I have been having computer issues , ray I still have thedizzy and it does have thespring clips nlot sure of the working condition though. The carpets are no good in either car. I do have a complete servo for sale let me know how much you think they are worth. Ihave a set of rear glass, a spare windscreen also for sale. I also have a weber 32 dgv with filter if any one is interested. The car is mainly mangled but it does have parts like clocks and a spare 1900 manual engine and gear box if any bodies interested. Cheers lee

Hi Lee,

Can I have the dizzy, and do you take payments through paypal?

Thanks Ray.

Cheers Lee

Hi Lee, i do not suppose you are in need of a rear window louvre? i have one for sale. i put it up on the board about an hour ago, if so P.M me cheers