Weber 32/36 Dgv With Pipercross Filter For Sale Soon.

deanosabby

Hi guys,

As I am getting an engine swap done I will be selling the 32/36 DGV weber carb from the original engine.

It is jetted for a 2.0 so no good for me as I am going up to a 2.2.

If anyone wants, the engine will be available at the same time and is a 1.9CIH with a 2.0S head on it and has only covered 43,800 miles.

Thanks,

Deano.

Cheers Dean, I'll try and scrape some cash together and let you know either way. One way or another my coupe's going back on the road ASAP!

Sweet, it wull be nice tae see anither yin on the road, thur cannae be many left noo.

Aye if you just let me know at the time then that will be cool. :thumbup

Ta

Deano.

• 4 weeks later...

any chance you are selling the airbox to fit this carb as I need to replace the bodged up one on my carb

Sorry mate the carb does not have an airbox as such just a bolt on filter with a top plate that is going with it.

I do have an original airbox for a 35/40 Zenith carb which originally came with the car if it is any good to you.

Ta,

Deano.

I have the standard 'frying pan' air filter housing on top of my Weber 32/36.

Looks like the previous owner 'crafted' a fit using the original Zenith rubber seal/mount.

I would need to see a Zenith original (which I dont have) to compare what I have against it.

Seems to fit and work OK.

Let me know if I can help further.

Ian

Edited by IanMc

Aye I have a Pipercross filter fitted to it.

I have not heard anything from spiney norman yet about buying the carb so if he is not needing it I could get it down to you if Ian's one is a no go.

Ta,

Deano.

Edited by deanosabby

I'm not selling Deano - I was just trying to say that someone has managed to fit the original housing onto my Weber 32/36 using (what I seem to recall from 15 years ago) what looks like a modified Zenith rubber seal/mount.

Now why didnt I just type this last time, then everyone would have understood it - oh well old age I guess.

I would never dream of hijacking someone elses possible sale mate.

I have the standard 'frying pan' air filter housing on top of my Weber 32/36.

Looks like the previous owner 'crafted' a fit using the original Zenith rubber seal/mount.

I would need to see a Zenith original (which I dont have) to compare what I have against it.

Seems to fit and work OK.

Let me know if I can help further.

Ian

If it's any help in solving this one, I bought a Weber to replace the Zenith INAT on my 1900, and the original frying pan fits directly onto the carb using the Weber and original parts. Looks like that was what it was meant to do. No problems ever associated with it.

BJ

If it's any help in solving this one, I bought a Weber to replace the Zenith INAT on my 1900, and the original frying pan fits directly onto the carb using the Weber and original parts. Looks like that was what it was meant to do. No problems ever associated with it.

BJ

Top man BJ - that puts that one to bed nicely.