1978 Manta Sr Silver 2 Hatch

maximus1967

HI , i have for sale a 1978 manta b silver 2 hatchback 2.0s automatic with blue velour interior ,for more details or pictures just let me know ,contact 07919980500 .cheers

Can you tell me what MOT/tax is on the car? What general condition is it in? Has it had any welding work done? What mileage is it showing and has it had any modifications?

And where is the car most importantly!

Can help posting picture here if that helps.

Thanks,

John.

Can you tell me what MOT/tax is on the car? What general condition is it in? Has it had any welding work done? What mileage is it showing and has it had any modifications?

And where is the car most importantly!

Can help posting picture here if that helps.

Thanks,

John.

HI john ,it has no mot/tax ,the general condition is okay /restorable project,it has had some welding in the past nothing too extreme, i have owned it for the past 18 years,the mileage is 70.000 with no modifications,it is in rugby warwickshire hope this helps .cheers les

Les, can I get a bit more information about your car, when was it last on the road? whats it likely to need to get on the road? or is it just a spares car? what sort of money are you looking for it? some photos would be useful

cheers

Mark

Les, can I get a bit more information about your car, when was it last on the road? whats it likely to need to get on the road? or is it just a spares car? what sort of money are you looking for it? some photos would be useful

cheers

Mark

HI mark it was last on the road in 2005 but due to having a bigger family i had to buy a bigger car ,so the manta was put away,as for being a spares car i would break it myself if it was that bad ,the car does come with the original 5 star alloys and two sets of 1.8 b wheels along with some other spares, the paint has suffered in places but the car in general is good complete ,the price is negotiable . cheers les ,contact 07919980500

• 3 months later...