Revoloutions, 3 Piece Spolier Ends, Mk1 Cav Bits

Fermanta

Hi lads - I`m looking for a set of revoloution alloys 8" front & 9" rears for my 400R or even a pair of 9". Also looking for a pair of 3 piece rubber spoiler ends as I`m having trouble getting my fibreglass spoiler to match up with the fibreglass ends, I think the original rubber ones may suit it better. Finally I`m looking for a chrome sill cover for a Mk1 cavalier. I`m in Ireland but traveling from Bristol to Manchester on saturday so could meet along the way if anyone can help,

Cheers y`all,

Paul

Hi lads - I`m looking for a set of revoloution alloys 8" front & 9" rears for my 400R or even a pair of 9". Also looking for a pair of 3 piece rubber spoiler ends as I`m having trouble getting my fibreglass spoiler to match up with the fibreglass ends, I think the original rubber ones may suit it better. Finally I`m looking for a chrome sill cover for a Mk1 cavalier. I`m in Ireland but traveling from Bristol to Manchester on saturday so could meet along the way if anyone can help,

Cheers y`all,

Paul

hi i am looking for a manta spoiler or boot lid complete in fibre glass where can i get one thanks william

Cheers y`all,

Paul

Paul,

I have a pair of 3 piece spoiler ends, £20 plus postage.

Let me know if that's any use.

Paul,

I have a pair of 3 piece spoiler ends, £20 plus postage.

Let me know if that's any use.

:thumbup Sounds good lad - where abouts are you or could you get me price for postage to N Ireland? Post Office should do it at same rate as Mainland UK. Do you have Paypal?

hi mate ,,,have a look on e-bay,,,there is someone selling full set of four,,,,,revvies,,,,,two 8 inch and 2 9 inch,look the doggies,,,,on a 400 kitted manta :thumbup

Cheers - do you have item number? :)

:thumbup Sounds good lad - where abouts are you or could you get me price for postage to N Ireland? Post Office should do it at same rate as Mainland UK. Do you have Paypal?

I'm mainland Uk, so will get you a postage price and a piccy or two :)

Ok lad thanks - but like I say I`m in Bristol later today & heading to Manchester tomorrow so could meet if you if your in between,

Paul

I am in the middle chap, but it's kind a triangulated 350 detour to the other side of the country.

I think postage might be the cheapest option:)

I also have some spare rubber 3-piece ends,- your welcome to them for free.... they need stripping and re-painting, and the the bolts a somewhat rusty...

I'm in Chepstow, which although is very close to Bristol, you'd have to pay the bridge toll.

I also have some spare rubber 3-piece ends,- your welcome to them for free.... they need stripping and re-painting, and the the bolts a somewhat rusty...

I'm in Chepstow, which although is very close to Bristol, you'd have to pay the bridge toll.

Alright fella - if you're about tomorrow I might nip over & lift them from you. Is your 400R there as well ?

Cheers

Paul

07743 443777

Oh I have a rough rubber spoiler so a second set won't go astray!