Wanted Compomotives Crx 7.5X15

Rab

As below piccy,wanted 2x Compomotive CRX 7.5 X15s or 4 even better.Been searching now 7 years someone must have some gathering dust somewhars or are they as rare as thi i200 noo :(

Any help would be appreciated. Compomotive have been contacted in past jist incase I am asked.

Cheers rab.

Rims.

allnewresprayed2rimsandspoiler-1.jpg

awright rab,,,,just oot of intrest how wide are the ones youve got the noo?,,,,,,is the 7.5 ones your wanting for the rear i take it?,,,,,,,,,craig :rolleyes:

Hi rab,

Get to te back of the queue, I need a matching set for my i240!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I do have some but there appears to an odd one out of the 4, do you have any spare as we might be able to swap around!!

Steve

awright rab,,,,just oot of intrest how wide are the ones youve got the noo?,,,,,,is the 7.5 ones your wanting for the rear i take it?,,,,,,,,,craig :rolleyes:

Hi Craig.

Need 2 x 7.5 x 15 to replace mi 6.5 fae front.

Hi rab,

Get to te back of the queue, I need a matching set for my i240!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I do have some but there appears to an odd one out of the 4, do you have any spare as we might be able to swap around!!

Steve

Hi Steve.

Looking for as above 2 x 7.5 x 15 to replace front 6.5s. Spoke with Compomotive a while back just incase some were still lying gathering dust, which cam eback in a reply "DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD THESE RIMS ARE" then I asked jokeingly well not really any chance re doing two 7.5 for me!! :o ERM NO! :( CAME BACK THI REPLY. how helpfull I thought :D:D:D laughing to myself.

There is a set if I mind correct in Wales but the chap will not part with them :( incase another Manta arrives, that would be when I first got the i200 11 years ago ALREADY!! :o

Oni ways let me know whit yur thinking?

cheers rab.

And thanks for reply`s folks.