Ascona 400R Build

Retro Power

where these shots done in a computor or just timed exposure on the camera?

either way they are very, very good, the one with the tower and the stars is imaginative but i think the last shot is the best, really shows the car well.

Damian is the man to answer really, but I do know that there is no photoshop work other than a little on the "engine through the bonnet" shot to remove some reflections. Other than that they are "as shot"

He's a rather handy photographer.

in the future look out for more of his work on cars leaving our workshop, he's been down here today :thumbup

• Like 1

Damian is the man to answer really, but I do know that there is no photoshop work other than a little on the "engine through the bonnet" shot to remove some reflections. Other than that they are "as shot"

He's a rather handy photographer.

If he did all that without using multiple exposures, or layers in photoshop, or heavy use of lightroom/camera raw I take my hat off to the man :)

• 2 weeks later...

Damian( the photographer) would like to clarify that there is a little photoshop involved, but its only to layer multiple exposures in order to get rid of the light trails from him walking around the shot with his light source.

Hope that clarifies any confusion. ;)

• 2 years later...