Hi All

ducky

hi john here got back into mantas after a four year gap someone might remember me as somerset area rep in england some years ago john lennon back in ireland now used to own barrys i200 in cork andyellow manzell kitted 75 manta plus a few more gems anyway driving a 77 sr berineta coupe now 65 thou miles from new blue colour got her in england month ago lovely car 50th birthday prizzy to myselfgreat to be back with the mantas again ill get some photos posed soon ok thanks ducky

yeah thats me, living in ireland now moved here 3 years ago, and just getting back in the swing of things, happy to be back in the manta frame of mind!!! thumbsup.gif

think my manta was once owned by steve titmuss orsomething monsa elecric blue rrp818r nice clean car might respray her later this year bought her in glostershire for 500 pounds bargain birthday for me love this early crome bumper model would love if anyone got any imfo on this car or old photos thanks guys john

• 5 months later...