-30Mm Avo Springs Wanted

guysat

I ordered a set of AVO springs,when I got them it was aparent that the front ones were the wrong size(coil diameter was about 10mm undersize) so the spring didn't locate as it should in the shaped part on the lower arm. I was in contact with AVO directly and they recon they've alway's supplied them in that size?? Anyway what I'm getting at is make sure they'll fit before stripping out the old springs :thumbup

I returned the AVO springs and got a set from TJM :)

John.

I ordered a set of AVO springs,when I got them it was aparent that the front ones were the wrong size(coil diameter was about 10mm undersize) so the spring didn't locate as it should in the shaped part on the lower arm. I was in contact with AVO directly and they recon they've alway's supplied them in that size?? Anyway what I'm getting at is make sure they'll fit before stripping out the old springs :thumbup

I returned the AVO springs and got a set from TJM :)

John.

Hi

Thanks for that. What type of springs did you have from TJM. Im looking for approx 30-40mm lower, but not to go too hard on the ride...? This may be the way to go :thumbup

And if you dont mind me asking, what sort of price..?

Guy

Edited by guysat

Hi

Can supply new if required, to order.

Regards

Tim

Hi Tim

Can you advise a club member price ( ;) ) for 30-40mm lower and 10% stiffer - including postage to the midlands area please...?

Guy

Edited by guysat

Hello

That is the first time I have heard of the issue with AVO springs as I have sold several sets to other members on this site. I will look further into this.

If you want bespoke springs then we will be looking at £164.50 plus £15 P&P made to order, painted black. Powdercoating can be applied in red, black, blue or grey for £10 per set of springs.

Regards

Tim

Hello

That is the first time I have heard of the issue with AVO springs as I have sold several sets to other members on this site. I will look further into this.

If you want bespoke springs then we will be looking at £164.50 plus £15 P&P made to order, painted black. Powdercoating can be applied in red, black, blue or grey for £10 per set of springs.

Regards

Tim

Can you supply a price for the std AVO's as well please, once you have spoken to them :thumbup as didnt want to pay £200 for springs

Guy

Edited by guysat

Hello Guy

I have talked to AVO and they do remember a couple of issues over the years but they have checked and the springs are as they should be.

They have not been able to explain these couple of times as they never got to see the car etc.

They are £117.50 retail but I can do for £100 plus £11.75 P&P. Available from stock.

Regards

Tim