Manta A Door Pins

rayman

Howdi

Has anyone taken the door pins out of an a series and if so which way do they drive and what with as the door top and bottom seem to curve over stopping you getting straight onto them .Also where can i get some new pins from (same as b series?)thought i had seen it on forum but cant find it ....Many thanks Mick

you can use a door pin removal tool, available from machine mart. if your pins are tight the tool has a tendancy to bend!! best solution i found was to knock them out a bit and then back in with a good coating of lube, keep repeating and eventually they came out with no bother. just need to be patient. and yes same pins as manta b.

kev

Edited by upk

you can use a door pin removal tool, available from machine mart. if your pins are tight the tool has a tendancy to bend!! best solution i found was to knock them out a bit and then back in with a good coating of lube, keep repeating and eventually they came out with no bother. just need to be patient. and yes same pins as manta b.

kev

Thanks very much will call at machine mart tomo got to be better than clouting them out with a drift :thumbup

And if you go to the Ask Andy area in the members only section he will sort you out some pins for about 50p a pop

Thanks a lot will give him a shout :thumbup