Electric Power Steering

bones

I'm currently in the middle of fitting Corsa B electric steering colum and was wondering how many people have done the conversion and there seams to be as I look at it many different ways it can be done. I have been thinking of cutting the chevette colum ( i'm sure the Manta one will be similar) and making a hybrid out of some of the bits, but I'm getting a bit confused and I'm probably thinking about it too much and I'm starting to think about over engineering the thing. Can anyone shed any light on the subject??

if you are not a club member you wont be able to view the topic. join the club it will save you more on info and parts discount at vauxhall alone, plus some great like minded guys and great shows/pub meets all across the country

if you are not a club member you wont be able to view the topic. join the club it will save you more on info and parts discount at vauxhall alone, plus some great like minded guys and great shows/pub meets all across the country

I have just paid for membership through pay pal, any idea of how long it will take to be able to look at things on the site properly?

Have you sent Chris a mail saying that you have paid?

If no then drop Chris a mail and he will action it.

John

I sent someone an email using my own email and pasting the stuff off the website as I couldn't fathom out how to send as I couldn't see a send button at the top of the page.