Manta Atlas Axle

jasper

Hi,does anyone have drawings/pictures of the link bars used in the peter maiden mantas with the astra/nova pigtail springs located in them.I have just bought a manta with an atlas which is 5 linked with coilovers from the top of the axle into the chinamans hat,not sure I like the idea as I have seen shockers punch through in a standard setup let alone with the spring located on the shocker.Any help or advice would be much appreciated

Hi Ian

I have already talked to John at Fostek and he has been very helpful on the braking side of things. I have now made the choice of converting a pair of volvo 240 axle trailing arms which by the looks of things will do the job.Many thanks for the reply.

Regards Colin

Hi Ian

I have already talked to John at Fostek and he has been very helpful on the braking side of things. I have now made the choice of converting a pair of volvo 240 axle trailing arms which by the looks of things will do the job.Many thanks for the reply.

Regards Colin

Hi Dude,

Does the set-up you're gonna use from fostek intrude into the rear seat area?blink.gif

Hi,I assume you are talking about the spring seat,if that is the case no it will not. I am using what I think Fostek call the group 1 set up or semi-floating,I have been advised to use a caliper with a wind back mechanism with this set up as when the half shaft flexes the disc knocks the pads back.Hope this is of some help to you.

Regards Colin