Lsd Axle, Piazza Turbo Hbl, Disc Braked Lsd Rear Axle

Retro Power

As title, we have an LSD equipped, disc braked rear axle removed from an Isuzu Piazza Turbo (Handling by Lotus model) As you will know, the LSD's from these transplant into the manta axle casing, though it has been known to use the complete Piazza axle in a manta with suitable bracketry mods.

It is the complete axle, with brakes, though they are probably only good for exchange as they have been stood for a while.

If required I can remove the LSD for a courier to collect, or strap the whole lot to a pallet for collection, again by your courier.

£350

i'v pm'd you over on the kadett clubthumbsup.gif

As title, we have an LSD equipped, disc braked rear axle removed from an Isuzu Piazza Turbo (Handling by Lotus model) As you will know, the LSD's from these transplant into the manta axle casing, though it has been known to use the complete Piazza axle in a manta with suitable bracketry mods.

It is the complete axle, with brakes, though they are probably only good for exchange as they have been stood for a while.

If required I can remove the LSD for a courier to collect, or strap the whole lot to a pallet for collection, again by your courier.

£350

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...