Replacement Battery Tray For B

czwh42

Manta's didn't have a separate battery tray (unless air con was fitted) I'm not sure if I have ever seen a repair panel if you mean the bulkhead shelf the battery lives on.Probably a fabricate job?

If the old grey matter serves me right, there used to be repair panels available. However, I haven't seen them for a while so I'm going to presume they are not available any more. I posted the wanted ad on the off chance someone may have one they are willing to part with. Failing that and as you say, it may well have to be a self fabricate job.

Edited by czwh42

Bit of pointless information;

Replacement panels are available from Germany (repo), however being that; Europeans drive on the wrong side of the road! the replacement panels are on the wrong side also. You could fabricate one to fit (cost for panel about £60). However as posted above, your probably cheaper and easier to buy vectra one.

http://shop.ps-autoteile.de/Batterieblech+Opel+Ascona+Manta+B_130504_p.dpage?cag=232818&page=10

Edited by keith1200

Bit of pointless information;

Replacement panels are available from Germany (repo), however being that; Europeans drive on the wrong side of the road! the replacement panels are on the wrong side also. You could fabricate one to fit (cost for panel about £60). However as posted above, your probably cheaper and easier to buy vectra one.

http://shop.ps-autoteile.de/Batterieblech+Opel+Ascona+Manta+B_130504_p.dpage?cag=232818&page=10

Thanks for the info keith1200. :)

I've bought stuff from PS Autotiele and they are helpful and understand English. No harm in a quick email to see if they can source a RHD one for you?

Good thinking stradacab. I have done just that. :thumbup