Axel Re Build

mantacrazy22

Do you want to do a full rebuild or looking for a 2nd hand one?

I think i have a spare standard diff and cwp and i also have an LSD. If you're looking to do a rebuild theres a chap in Lincoln.

Hope that helps.

Hi, I am currently rebuilding my manta and have striped the rear axle completely. Need a LSD and cwp. but need to know can the rear axles handle a v8 or do i need to look at something else. Cheers Martin

hi any info about re building axel,diff tried looking but cant find out on a 2.0 exc cheers matt

Looks like everyone's jumpingon your thread lol.

I believe I have the Vaux hall Euro serice manual that covers the suspension around here somewhere which, if you are after info, should be pretty comprehensive.

That said a Haynes manual might be fine and are freely available.

cheers guys,asking on behalf of a mate was told they was a thread on here by endkillan on the re build but i cant find it crap at looking will open my eyes and have another sift through.many thanks matt

cheers guys,asking on behalf of a mate was told they was a thread on here by endkillan on the re build but i cant find it crap at looking will open my eyes and have another sift through.many thanks matt

just found it cheers guys

Do you want to do a full rebuild or looking for a 2nd hand one?

I think i have a spare standard diff and cwp and i also have an LSD. If you're looking to do a rebuild theres a chap in Lincoln.

Hope that helps.

how much do you want for the lsd you have and what make is it