B Pillar Trim Wanted For Manta B

marty GT

as title guys,need a drivers side b pillar trim for a manta b GT hatch.i am new to manta's so dont know if there are different trims on different models that may match my car.

needs to match this oneunsure.gif

dscn0062m.jpg

somewhere close to wirral area would be swishcool.gif

Be careful cause I think coupe and hatch ones are different so check what it has come from, good luck finding one that hasn't had at least one lug snapped off. I don't think I've ever removed one without breaking it!

I just may have one of these on the shelve that i took off a hatch a year ago. I suspect there will be a broken lug or 2 but i will have a look and let you know. I am located in deeside so very close the wirral. May not got chance to look until sunday afternoon as i have plans for today.

your in luck!

first off i can confirm that the hatch is not the same as the coupe trim, hatch is bigger and shape is differant.

second i do indeed have a pair that are in very good condition, only i lug is missing off 1 side, not sure what side that is as i dont have an hatch to compare it with.

i will pm you my number, if your interested then give me a shout. Should be home sun afternoon onwards if you want to swoop by and chew the fat re mantas for a while!! :thumbup

Edited by upk