Various Gt/e Parts

Chris M

REVISED PRICES, COULD DO WITH SHIFTING THE REST OF THIS STUFF

Hi. I have the following items for sale if anyone is interested.

Set of Spax 35mm lowering springs for GT/E . Brand new, still in sealed box, never used. SOLD

Set of Ferodo high performance racing brake pads for GT/E. Still boxed, never used. SOLD

Coupe rear screen. £10

Pair of rear light clusters with black surrounds. SOLD

Coupe door glass, tinted from GT/E coupe, both sides. SOLD

Coupe rear quarter windows, tinted from GT/E coupe, both sides. £15

Corgi model of Opel Senator 3.0E. Royal blue, model mint, box crushed and cellophane split. £10

Philips DC751 Radio / Cassette. Cassette inop but radio works fine. For the "original look" maybe. SOLD

GT/E radiator. Good condition. SOLD

GT/E coupe front exhaust downpipe section. Appears never to have been fitted and has very light surface rust from storage. SOLD

Square headlight rubbers. SOLD

Most of the items above can be posted with the exception of the rear screen and exhaust. I will get a postage cost on an individual basis rather than weigh each item to then find there is no interest just saves me a bit of time. Of course any item can be collected, I live in Redcar, Teesside or could meet somewhere within reason to hand over parts.

Thanks

Edited by Chris M

REVISED PRICES, COULD DO WITH SHIFTING THE REST OF THIS STUFF

Hi. I have the following items for sale if anyone is interested.

Set of Spax 35mm lowering springs for GT/E . Brand new, still in sealed box, never used. £70

Set of Ferodo high performance racing brake pads for GT/E. Still boxed, never used. £5

Coupe rear screen. £10

Pair of rear light clusters with black surrounds. £10

Coupe door glass, tinted from GT/E coupe, both sides. PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Coupe rear quarter windows, tinted from GT/E coupe, both sides. £15

Corgi model of Opel Senator 3.0E. Royal blue, model mint, box crushed and cellophane split. £10

Philips DC751 Radio / Cassette. Cassette inop but radio works fine. For the "original look" maybe. £3

GT/E radiator. Good condition. £12

GT/E coupe front exhaust downpipe section. Appears never to have been fitted and has very light surface rust from storage. PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Square headlight rubbers. SOLD

Most of the items above can be posted with the exception of the rear screen and exhaust. I will get a postage cost on an individual basis rather than weigh each item to then find there is no interest just saves me a bit of time. Of course any item can be collected, I live in Redcar, Teesside or could meet somewhere within reason to hand over parts.

Thanks