Front Seat Belt Storks

Mort

Hi,

Manta B Hatch. 1987.

Bolton, Lancs.

Anyone got any front seat belt storks in good condition (one of mine has just broken and the other probably isn't far away).

Cheers,

Terry.

Did you have any luck with finding a couple of stalks? I should have a couple somewhere, if you are still wanting them let me know and I will have dig around the garage, I don'tknow if they are all the same pattern or not though.

Did you have any luck with finding a couple of stalks? I should have a couple somewhere, if you are still wanting them let me know and I will have dig around the garage, I don'tknow if they are all the same pattern or not though.

I don't understand why someone would bother to post in "PARTS WANTED " and then not bother to reply to someone who is trying to help them.

I don't understand why someone would bother to post in "PARTS WANTED " and then not bother to reply to someone who is trying to help them.

Julian, please don't take offence, a lack of response doesn't necessarily mean someone is being ignorant. This is the first chance I've had to respond.... If you have got some storks that would be ace, different patterns don't concern me as long as they work. If you find them, pm or email me with the price you want for them.

Cheers,

Terry

Julian, please don't take offence, a lack of response doesn't necessarily mean someone is being ignorant. This is the first chance I've had to respond.... If you have got some storks that would be ace, different patterns don't concern me as long as they work. If you find them, pm or email me with the price you want for them.

Cheers,

Terry

Sorry for that post Terry, the trouble with me is that I have been retired for so long,I have forgotten that other people don't have as much time on their hands as I do!! I will hve a look over the weekend, but the search will stop when the rugby starts in Ireland on Saturday, so that I can shout for the Ospreys!!

Edited by Julian

Sorry for that post Terry, the trouble with me is that I have been retired for so long,I have forgotten that other people don't have as much time on their hands as I do!! I will hve a look over the weekend, but the search will stop when the rugby starts in Ireland on Saturday, so that I can shout for the Ospreys!!

no worries mate, happy hunting :-)

(and rugby watching)