For Sale Manta Gte Exclusive 55,000 Genuine Mile S £3000

irmscher

opel manta gte exclusive for sale .55000 miles from new 10 months mot lovely condition all manuals from new and service history and mot s . the car at present has a private reg on it but i would sell with or without it as reg is worth a bit on its own . i am only selling as i work away a lot and dont get chance to use it . i am open to sensible offers and may take something cheap in px maybe motorbike????? if no interest on here its evil bay sad.gif be hard to find one in this condition best offer buys

manta005.jpgmanta004.jpgmanta003.jpgmanta002.jpgmanta001.jpg

Edited by irmscher

thanks very much upk for your time and trouble thumbsup.gif i would sell the car with or without the reg thought i would offer it on here first before ebay . it took me 3 years to find one in this condition and low mileage after seeing about 13 bad examples . what price would members put on the car ??? be interesting to find out any ideas ??

thanks keith i was offered £3000 but turned it down ohmy.gif i paid a lot more as i wanted the best example i could find .i have a buyer for the registration now so its just the car for sale .i think mantas are good value as rs2000 s are fetching £10 000 and arent a patch on the opel but i work away a lot and will be buying a motorbike to take with mebiggrin.gif anybody got one for sale? or px on the car

271 views and not one offer sad.gif nobody in the club want it ??

dont be discouraged - im sure lots of folk would like your car - me included - but the usual

drawbacks apply ie money :(:( Good luck with it though I hope you get sorted

toni i work away again in 8 days and dont want to leave it on the drive uninsured . i understand not everybody has the money thats why i would take a cheap px or a bike. i cant do with ebay as lots of timewasters and would rather an enthusiast had the car . i have a mint viva gt in the garage and thinking of leaving that outside instead lol

Edited by irmscher

Im sure everyone on here agrees that your car is really desirable and would like it, and probably if it was 2 grand you'd sell it but its worth lots more than that and if you don't need the money desperately then please hold out for better money. I personally think its a smashing car but i simply don't have the space to store such a good car, let alone the spare money to pay for it. That is perhaps the situation for many of the people on here. Wish you the best of luck finding the right buyer for it.