For Sale Manta Gte Exclusive 55,000 Genuine Mile S £3000

irmscher

hopefully this car is not for sale after i had a meet up with its owner,and told him the error off his ways :lol:

you would be hard pressed to find a manta as original in this good condition and yes i had a look underneath ;)

speak soon lee and will drag you to the pub meet :thumbup

Edited by garymanc

:thumbupthanks gary after meeting you i think you may have changed my mind :o anyone fancy a viva gt or maybe i will keep both . yes gary i will go to the pub meet especialy if all members are like you and knowledgable . i kept looking at your car and when you went i had second thoughts about selling as it took me so long to find and would kick myself

:thumbupthanks gary after meeting you i think you may have changed my mind :o anyone fancy a viva gt or maybe i will keep both . yes gary i will go to the pub meet especialy if all members are like you and knowledgable . i kept looking at your car and when you went i had second thoughts about selling as it took me so long to find and would kick myself

was nice too meet you as well lee,the members who go to the pub meets are a great bunch and a lot more knowledgable than a Encyclopedia :thumbup

viva gt very nice but not a patch on a manta basicaly a vauxhall parts bin . brakes are terrible thirsty engine and you have to work it hard to get anywhere and handles like a pig on rollerskates . i only keep it as it was my younger brothers who died sadly and as you can imagine sentimental. the viva will never be sold but just kept in a garage

looking at the prices of nice mantas mine is looking a bargain ??????? its a no brainer sell the reg and the car is cheap as chips fully serviced and new yuasa pro battery £80 bought this week and may take something in px why

• 4 weeks later...