Every Club Should Have One!

Well have to say i agree with you Julian.

So will bid on it and if i win will donate it to the club.

John

I'm prepaired to give you a tenner towards it, and you could recover some of the cost by selling somr of the plates we don't require.

Edited by Julian

This is for sale by joe greaves, one time member of the club, i spoke with him tonight and he tells me that there is a lot of interest in it with quite a few watchers, joe paid a lot of money for this and he is hoping it goes for a lot more than what it is sitting at just now

"Joe the Plumber" Joe?

whatever happened to him after the silly forum spat? Does he still have that lovely silver hatch he restored?

Sorely missed on the forum.

Of course if it's not him, what I just wrote was a waste of time that I'll never get back... damn. :unsure::lol:

Joe still has his silver hatch and is driving it in the summer months. He has lost all interest in the club forum as an old hobby has now taken up his free time.Keep an eye on ebay for more Manta parts ,he's having a clear out.

"Joe the Plumber" Joe?

whatever happened to him after the silly forum spat? Does he still have that lovely silver hatch he restored?

Sorely missed on the forum.

Of course if it's not him, what I just wrote was a waste of time that I'll never get back... damn. :unsure::lol:

yes it is "joe the plumber" and he does still have the hatch as he was telling me it still puts a smile on his face each time he drives it (he had it out at the weekend) and he now has no interest in the omoc, for those of you that know joe will know the reason behind it, and i fully understand his reasons, but the best of luck to him and his good lady as they have taken up an old hobby they both enjoy.

The place has never been the same after Joe left :( use to get a good wee bit of banter with Joe.

Ideal use of club funds, acquiring the micro-film reader 'me thinks'.

[edit] i stick a tenner in the pot for it also :thumbup

Edited by keith1200