1800 Engine Wanted

Sutty2006

1800 engine wanted. Preferably a good runner but i will overhaul anyway. MINUS sump, pick up pipe, engine mounts, dizzy etc etc (already got them :D)

Will travel but not to the moon and back ;)

Greece is near the moon?;) ;) ;) lol

Edited by OPEL PARTS GREECE

Greece is near the moon?;) ;) ;) lol

If you have a new old stock engine (block + head + camhousing) I may be interested if you can slap it on a pallet and ship it over.

Davo, PM me your address. Kents about moon distance away, but might be up for a road trip. :D

taking mine out my hatch in 2 weeks mate for redtop conversion,its covered 46k and drives fine no oil leaks but runs bit lumpy on tickover.carb needs setting up right as it was stood for 18 months before i bought it.can send pics if your interseted

martin.

Edited by marty GT

To be honest I don't know. One came out of a Manta the other from a Cavlier Sport I am told. Where are you, e mail address? I will investigate, take some photos and pass on. Both were were working (again I was told when I bought them). I have them stored in the dry and turn with a spanner every week. I also have a 2L head and block from a Manta if that would of any use to you.

not got a 1800 but have got a sri130 engine may sell for right offer sutty plus have also got a inlet modified to suit to run carb on it

not got a 1800 but have got a sri130 engine may sell for right offer sutty plus have also got a inlet modified to suit to run carb on it

PAT!!! You may have just saved the day! Im currently watching an engine on ebay which ends tomorow night. If i dont win it, i will pop over and talk engine Ja?

:thumbup

Paul G, Pats only up the road from me so we'll see what happens :D