Opel Manta A Series 1974 Now Sold

turbo16n

For sale is my 1974 Opel Manta A series Berlinetta,which i have owned for 20 years. It has moved house with me at least 4 times!

I have come to the conclusion that i am never going to complete its restoration , due to work,children and a nagging wife,plus 3 other classic cars!

The car is a 1974 Berlinetta in Burgundy with a vinyl roof (removed) and a full length webasto sunroof. It was a automatic but has been converted to manual (clutch cable housing fitted and peddle box).

It has very good chassis rails and good front subframe mounting points,the front subframe has been rebuilt with new bushes and bolts. The inner wings are really good ,battery tray replaced,engine bay resprayed. The front floor needs passenger side jacking point replacing old one cut off (replacement one with car) drivers side good.

The sills are good apart from patch on drivers side (mot standard welding?).The doors are good.The worst part on the car is the passenger side rear quarter which is dented and a rust hole, dent could be panel beaten out. Car will come with passenger wing and new front valence (old one cut off ).

Parts needed engine and gearbox ,front calipers,front seats,carpets

Parts with car:- new vinyl roof , front wing,new front valence, jacking point,better boolid and bonnet,front and rear screen,and anything else needed to complete the car (from my numerous spares)

Make me an offer based on, that the wing and front valence on there own are worth about £100 need to sell so make me an offer in region of £300 would like to see it go to good home , come and have a look (moving house).please click on small photo to see other photos. Car Located near junction 10 M40 oxfordshire.

th_opelmantaAseries005.jpg opelmantaAseries012.jpg

Edited by turbo16n

Hi there, can you give me your number so I can give you me a ring,I have a couple questions about the car and could do with finding out before I go working away, if you want to give me a ring my number is 07834974498.

Cheers

Hi there, can you give me your number so I can give you me a ring,I have a couple questions about the car and could do with finding out before I go working away, if you want to give me a ring my number is 07834974498.

Cheers

My number is 01869 343567 best time to ring after 4pm till 7pm as i am on nights or will ring you about 8pm