Its Not A Manta But It Is A Classic

bazbiker

The time has come to sell my 1966 For Corsair 1700 V4 Deluxe its a 4 door column change, bench seat model which makes it quite a rare car.

I took it for its MOT yesterday and it passed first time with no problem, so it now has 12 months MOT and 12 months road tax (free tax)

I have had it for almost one year now and it drives and looks great inside and out.

I am looking for £2200 ono or would consider a SWAP or part-x with cash either way

The car is in East Ayrshire Scotland, 20 mins south of Glasgow

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

Edited by bazbiker

Hello

What would you consider in part x / swap

Anything classic with an MOT and in good condition (i have too many projects as it is!), i would probably prefer something from the 70's or 80's but nothing modern like Vectra's or Mondeo's :thumbup

Anything classic with an MOT and in good condition (i have too many projects as it is!), i would probably prefer something from the 70's or 80's but nothing modern like Vectra's or Mondeo's :thumbup

Sorry, have nothing suitable. Have a couple of bikes (bsa c11g, needs resto and a kawasaki KH125 good con) and a number of project classic outboard engines and a nice stuart turner inboard again needs resto and a four berth trailer tent. one thhing i havnt got is much cash

Best of luck with the sale

Regards

Ant

Sorry, have nothing suitable. Have a couple of bikes (bsa c11g, needs resto and a kawasaki KH125 good con) and a number of project classic outboard engines and a nice stuart turner inboard again needs resto and a four berth trailer tent. one thhing i havnt got is much cash

Best of luck with the sale

Regards

Ant

The BSA C11G's are 250 engine's aren't they? I have a couple of BSA's my self, an ex-army M20 which is complete but just needs a clean up and an A7 which is in boxes and has been for the past 30+ years :rolleyes:

I wouldnt really be interested in any outboards as i used to have my own marine engineering business 10 years ago and was the Yamaha dealer for Argyll at the time, and i have never been so glad not to work on the god awful things since :lol: i probably even have a load of bits in my shed for old outboards!

I would consider your Manta A though ;);):thumbup

Cheers,

Baz

Edited by bazbiker

The manta is the one thing i do want to hang onto.

the c11 is a 250cc my dad gave it to me to do up but like you too many projects, it not eating anything though so might have a go at it one day.