Manta B Front Fog Light Switch

Scribe of Lincoln

I posted a reply to this about three minutes ago, but it hasn't appeared in the topic, I have a rear foglight switch, but I don't know if it is the same as a front switch, not having ever seen a front one, you are welcome to it if itis of use to you, will cost you the postage, no more.

Edited by Julian

I posted a reply to this about three minutes ago, but it hasn't appeared in the topic, I have a rear foglight switch, but I don't know if it is the same as a front switch, not having ever seen a front one, you are welcome to it if itis of use to you, will cost you the postage, no more.

Thanks for the reply. I've already got several rear fog light switches and will use one if I have to. I'd really like to get hold of a front one if possible.

99% sure the switch is the same, just the small picture that shows it as the front. Someone made some on here a few years ago but no idea who. They can be swopped over easily, just getting one may not be :rolleyes:

A while ago I made up some repro legend/graphic/logo or what ever you call them, so you could use a rear fog light switch and convert it to a front fog light switch. I have a photo somewhere with one made up next to a new original one. If I can find them you can have one if it helps.

Found it!

Frontfoglight.jpg

As 1900SR says, they are not quite as sharp but that was due to the printer they were produced on, fantastic on fonts but not as quite as good on graphics. It is printed on to a nylon film and won't fade. The printer used cost in excess of 2k!

Looks good! Thanks to you and 1900SR for the replies. If you can find one, please let me know how much I owe you. If you send me an e-mail I'll let reply with the address

Cheers!

99% sure the switch is the same, just the small picture that shows it as the front. Someone made some on here a few years ago but no idea who. They can be swopped over easily, just getting one may not be :rolleyes:

Thanks Mick. Hopefully Exclusive Opel and 1900SR can find me one of the front fog symbols and I can recycle a rear fog switch.