Loads Of Bits And Stuff

Mick

Between myself and Graham we seem to have collected a hell of a lot of Manta and Cavalier parts.

Mainly everyday stuff from stripping a few cars. Things like trim, clips, lights, instruments, seatbelts, Dash bits, body parts and some mechanical bits etc.

Stick down on here any bits you need and we can have a look see if we have it and make us some space in the process :rolleyes:

May not get back to you straight away as im working away for a few weeks and have limited internet access.

Stick me down for seat belts please, front and rear, manta b hatch, all parts required ( mainly just need the storks and clips etc, but you won't want to split them down).

Cheers fellas

Terry

Rab, No sorry not got them :rolleyes:

Mort & Matt, I have some seatbelts will see what there are. Not sure about rears.

Mrbus, Think we have all those, if not you can make voltage stabilizers for a fiver.

Casper, Yes I have a Scuttle panel removed from the car just has the surrounding metal still on it £20?

Rab, No sorry not got them :rolleyes:

Mort & Matt, I have some seatbelts will see what there are. Not sure about rears.

Mrbus, Think we have all those, if not you can make voltage stabilizers for a fiver.

Casper, Yes I have a Scuttle panel removed from the car just has the surrounding metal still on it £20?

Cheers mate i will have it any can you pm me your details and i can either fetch it or you can take it to billing if your going Cheers.............

Between myself and Graham we seem to have collected a hell of a lot of Manta and Cavalier parts.

Mainly everyday stuff from stripping a few cars. Things like trim, clips, lights, instruments, seatbelts, Dash bits, body parts and some mechanical bits etc.

Stick down on here any bits you need and we can have a look see if we have it and make us some space in the process :rolleyes:

May not get back to you straight away as im working away for a few weeks and have limited internet access.

Have you got any Badges for a Cavalier, I'm after the 1600, GLS & Griffin front badge, also white plastic access cover for the tailgate hinge bolt under the headlining. [all missing off my 1980 Cav sportshatch].

Image087.jpg

Image114.jpg

Edited by Rapierdave

Opal Fruits, No coupe shelf, only one I had I used.

Shooie, again no sorry.

Sharpie, I replied to the Interior post.

Rapierdave, I have a front Griffin and a 1600 badge but no GLS, maybe the hinge trim I will look.

The rest of the requests will be checked out over this weekend and I will get back to you, main thing is seatbelts by the look of it, I have some but doubt I have enough for everyone. :blink:

Hi Mick, am after a set of door rubbers for my B coupe top and bottom, grey or black is good. also any interior trim or boot carpet in grey? cheers Adie

Right, got the scuttle panel in the car. Got the voltage stab too, gearbox mount I'm gonna try and get tomorrow. It's not the most accessible at the moment. Seatbelts really need a complete sort to see what there is. Door rubbers, I'm sure they'll be there, but won't be able to get them in time for Billing as I'm off there tomorrow morning.

Don't think there's any A series window rubbers, but will double check.

Heater controls I'll try and find in the morning too.

Hatch hinge covers got some somewhere but will need to rummage a bit. Won't take a lot to post though.

Look out for me on the OMOC field with a Silver carlton estate

Edited by Manta Modifier