Modified Manta B's

Cav

First off im sorry if ive posted this in the wrong part and if it is mods feel free to move it etc

Ive only just joined the site and im after buying a manta b GTE as ive always wanted one from been younger. Anyway im not a great fan of the interior eg seats and door cards, so i was wondering has anyone swapped theres with ones out of a different car like using seats out of a vectra etc. ? Or even made there own ?

Also just wondered how many seats has the manta b coupe got ? Is it 5 or 4 ?

Thanks for your time

Dave

Manta B's are all 5 seaters. I have 2001 Astra SXi seats in front and rear of my Cavalier saloon. Same fittings and seats as a Manta.

To be honest its not easy to do, car design has changed so much the seats just dont fit the same way at all and are bigger and taller than older cars. Height adjusters and bigger more complicated seat mounts make it more awkward. It can be done but not a quick job in my Experience.

This is my rear seat, still got to find a way to secure it properly.....

P24-08-09_1310.jpg

They look realy well Mick nice one.

At the moment i have a Vectra 2.5 V6 CDX with heated leather etc and a 3.0 V6 ready to go in it. My plan was to get a manta ( if i ever find one ) restore it then strip the vectra and fit as much of the insides and the 3.0 v6 in the manta.

First off im sorry if ive posted this in the wrong part and if it is mods feel free to move it etc

Ive only just joined the site and im after buying a manta b GTE as ive always wanted one from been younger. Anyway im not a great fan of the interior eg seats and door cards, so i was wondering has anyone swapped theres with ones out of a different car like using seats out of a vectra etc. ? Or even made there own ?

Also just wondered how many seats has the manta b coupe got ? Is it 5 or 4 ?

Thanks for your time

Dave

Why not take the nice Recarro seat out and replace it with an upside down bucket or an old tyre??

Sorry but I just don't get it......a GTE interior has to be one of the best ever.

??????? I'm confused....do you really mean you'd prefer Vectra seats?.............................Buy a Vectra!

?John?