German Shed

blitzi

hi folks just noticed an i200 on ebay in germany item no 300439083584 it looks a bit sorry for its self but maybe worth it for sombody i cant understand german so i dont know if it has interior trim etc its worth a look anyways cheers wullie!

Hi WULL.

i200germany-1.jpg

167 EURO THI NOO 139 QUID :) defo needin some tlc :o shame to see it in that condition.

Wull if yur after translater git it on yur google tool bar, DUNK!! and awe on page wull be in finest Scotch.

Nae thinking on buying und daien up after yur ain is finished B)

cheers rab.

hi folks just noticed an i200 on ebay in germany item no 300439083584 it looks a bit sorry for its self but maybe worth it for sombody i cant understand german so i dont know if it has interior trim etc its worth a look anyways cheers wullie!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300439083584&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D300439083584%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

if it wasnt to far afield i would have probably gone for it rab has naebody noticed the ascona in the barn aswell?plas it doesnt show the other side!!!!! do you no fancy another yin rab?

Edited by blitzi

if it wasnt to far afield i would have probably gone for it rab has naebody noticed the ascona in the barn aswell?plas it doesnt show the other side!!!!! do you no fancy another yin rab?

Aye would gee mi something to do but would not live to tell the tale "Louise" :D:D was jist lucky to get away wi whit awe hiv sitting noo B)

Then I give up my hobby , I offer you here at Manta my i200

The vehicle must be restored , and is not complete !

For Manta:

It is up to the built-in speakers nor unverbastelt , no modified suspension, wide wheels and no welding , no half-hearted attempts by any previous owners . Previous owners enrolled in the letter only 2, he was passed by the previous owner in the family at whose Schwager , who is also the first letter with the stamp of Irmscher.

Corrosion or rust are of course available :( , where and how strong I can not say exactly, I unfortunately do not lift to see (are sills , wheel arches , front under the wings , can not exclude other places I )

Now to be the missing parts : seats / back seats, drivetrain , exhaust , locks, otherwise he would have on small parts to complete

Because the views can be quite different on the state you do, I recommend to look at the car in person. It is a restoration project nunmal 1a and no car !

Aye would gee mi something to do but would not live to tell the tale "Louise" :D:D was jist lucky to get away wi whit awe hiv sitting noo B)

aye, and i would probably hear her up here in peterhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:rab is there a translater for scottish to english:lol: on google [wi whit awe hiv sitting noo] germans easier

Translate! kin git thi bit " wi whit awe hiv noo OK" the rest??? :D:D:D:D

Funny though read Gary`s translation nae problem,will need tae see if awe kin get awe none Scotch key board for thi computer :);)

cheers awe Rab. B)

I thought my car was bad, but it's looking good compared to that one in the German Shed. Anyhow's, I'm looking for a decent nonsunroof or exclusive coupe myself to replace my old girl if anyone knows of one going. Will travel to view!

All the best fellow Manta lovers!

Gary Chambers B)

Edited by couperman

• 2 weeks later...

Translate! kin git thi bit " wi whit awe hiv noo OK" the rest??? :D:D:D:D

Funny though read Gary`s translation nae problem,will need tae see if awe kin get awe none Scotch key board for thi computer :);)

cheers awe Rab. B)

thanks rab for the first time i was able to watch trawlermen and understand it.. :lol:

they sailed from peterhead