Opel Manta Berlinetta, 1983, Auto, Black

how come you didnt advertise it on here ? instead of ebay

Reason is I have seen several adverts on here of cars for sale but from what I see, doesn't seem to be much movement of them.

Then the griping starts about how much it's worth etc, so was not interested in the B/S!!!

I have a few other shells which will require selling over the next few months.

I also have another Berlinetta in Black with burnt orange interior which has been in dry storage for a few years (manual,no sunroof) which I may put up soon

Thats a good looking car and i love the interior colour but i fear at that price it won't be kept in one piece for very long.

Do hope who ever gets this they keep it as is

All the best

Andy

It is a nice car, as stated it will need some work doing and to do it justice I would strip it right back and rebuild it, but with a GT I am trying to finish and two other cars awaiting full restoration, I fear it would never get done and that would be a shame.

I hope it doesn't get stripped but that's obviously out of my control!

Thanks for putting the link up

:thumbup

Then the griping starts about how much it's worth etc, so was not interested in the B/S!!

I've never known that to happen :D, ebay seems like a lot less hassle to me too.

So you going to have that GT ready for Billing.........2011......must be the best part of 5/6yrs now Steve?

Good luck with the Manta sale, seem's like a good basis for a 400r with a XE or similar.

i understand but what price are you thinking of cash

Whatever figure I think of will not be right in somebodies opinion, if you want to make me an offer via pm at what price you think it is worth to you, then please feel free to do so,

Steve

I've never known that to happen :D, ebay seems like a lot less hassle to me too.

So you going to have that GT ready for Billing.........2011......must be the best part of 5/6yrs now Steve?

Good luck with the Manta sale, seem's like a good basis for a 400r with a XE or similar.

All good things are worth waiting for, not been near my workshop for last three weekends, birthday on sat so gonna ask for special dispensation!!!!!

Will be taking the GTE to Billing and might consider trailering the rally car if I can be bothered or maybe something else!!!