Coupe Green Rear Window And Passenger Door Glass

CalCol

Looking for good condition green rear window and passenger (left!) door glass for a coupe. Heated rear window needs to work, please!

Preferably within 50-100 miles of Thetford, Norfolk as it's not really something that can be folded up and posted...

Thanks!

Cheers,

Nick

Looking for good condition green rear window and passenger (left!) door glass for a coupe. Heated rear window needs to work, please!

Preferably within 50-100 miles of Thetford, Norfolk as it's not really something that can be folded up and posted...

Thanks!

Cheers,

Nick

I have a green rear window here nick, and im sure i have a couple of green quarter windows as well,but im sure you would get one closer to andy's, if your stuck, its an option for you.

I have a green rear window here nick, and im sure i have a couple of green quarter windows as well,but im sure you would get one closer to andy's, if your stuck, its an option for you.

ive got a door glass but its to far m8????

Thanks both.

Paul - you never know, a trip to Scotland might be the best choice. Thanks for the offer, though.

Blitzi - not sure where you are, mate. Scotland too? If you're going to be at Billing might be able to make a swap there...

All roads lead north. :-)

Cheers,

Nick

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rich

Due to the time difference with Nick being in the US i'll ask for him.

Where abouts are you and are they rear/back heated screens for a B coupe, the reason i ask is they'll be coming to me if Nick thinks they are ok as i've got the job of swapping the glass over

Cheers

Andy

Oh bugger should read first, your in Derby so not miles away, any chance you could give us a call on the number below

Cheers

Andy