Manta A Series

rayman

Well today was finally mission accomplished ,the old girl turned its wheels and finally saw daylight for the first time in nearly 6 months.Fired it up and drove it home with no faults but got some confused looks along the drive ( i could lipread the words WHAT IS THAT )Parked it up outside the house and it looks well.Looking forward to the drive to Houghton Tower tomo

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Many thanks to all with help and advise :thumbup:thumbup

Well today was finally mission accomplished ,the old girl turned its wheels and finally saw daylight for the first time in nearly 6 months.Fired it up and drove it home with no faults but got some confused looks along the drive ( i could lipread the words WHAT IS THAT )Parked it up outside the house and it looks well.Looking forward to the drive to Houghton Tower tomo

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Hi Mick,

It looks pretty damn good, did you manage to get a pattern made up for the sr stickers?, cos I would like a set in a dark silver if I can get hold of some for when I've done mine in black.

Looking good, Ray.

• 3 weeks later...

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Awesome! am so jealous laugh.gif