Help Needed To Find An Engelmann Mirror Glass

engelmann

Hi all,Im new to the manta world and all was good until my sodding mirror glass fell out lol. It wouldnt have been so bad if another car didnt run over it and finish it off :( .Can anyone help????.

I need the glass and the plastic trim surround for the drivers side if it matters.I will happily pay postage etc

Thanks in advance

Drop mail to Lepo5 on here will be able to help yae oot, plain glass/blue tinted, covers,rubber gasket ect ect. Location Peterhead Scotland if oni gid tae yae.

cheers rab.

Hi all,Im new to the manta world and all was good until my sodding mirror glass fell out lol. It wouldnt have been so bad if another car didnt run over it and finish it off :( .Can anyone help????.

I need the glass and the plastic trim surround for the drivers side if it matters.I will happily pay postage etc

Thanks in advance

Hello mate try Luke, E416 PBO ( member name) or call him on 00353879884911 . I spoke to him yesterday and he has a pair of mirrors and a set of glass. and he lives in Ireland but is coming over to various parts of England next week. cheers, Adie