400 Bonnet Which Is Best? Thank You All

xecoupe

Just want to say a big thank you to you all for your replies and advice. I will be going with the Rallytech bonnet, and you are right you get what you pay for. I can use the mesh from my existing bonnet. or does anyone know where to purchase such an item? Cheers ,Adie laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by xecoupe

rally tech ones are really well made , a good match on profile and in most cases adjust spot on , rigidity is also good there is usually a little flexing over 50 -70 mph mainly at the front corners if not using bonnet pins. :thumbup

Rallytech Bonnets are or were legendary amongst Manta owners.

Seen many of these fitted to Manta's over the years and they are superb, also seen some nasty cheaper 400 fibreglass bonnets.

If I was going to fit a 400 bonnet I'd never think of fitting anything other than a Rallytech item, you get what you pay for.

Rallytech is the way to go mate.

I had one, but sold it on as my plans changed and I could have sold it 10 times over such was the interest !

Edited by czwh42

Rallytech is the way to go mate.

I had one, but sold it on as my plans changed and I could have sold it 10 times over such was the interest !

well that has made my mind up, Rallytech it is .cheers, Adiethumbsup.giflaugh.gif