2.0 Gte Exclusive Engine

col

i have for sale the engine from my gte exclusive as i have just fitted an xe unit it had done 52.256 miles before i took it out , ran well no problems. engine been on its side dry stored since last nov . would swap for other bits to finish mine i need prop shaft. sun roof handle ,thanks twin headlamp surounds the bit that holds the glass in the suround not the flat fronted type , thanks col

hi im in anglesey north wales was looking around £65 for the engine but if you have any of the parts i need sure something could be sorted forgot to say engine is has everything still on it starter, all auxilerys, injection system, plugs as it was took droped out of the bottom !my mobile is on beetween 19.30 and 22.00 every night sorry cant get signal where i work tell 077-489 -130-45 thanks col.

thanks pat will keep on one side for you let me know when you get transport . there is no rush its been say there since last year , it is the outer part of the lights that hold the 3 pins in i need thanks for the heads up will try to go down the bmw route this weekend , the prop i have i had to weld up as i could not get the bit that sit in the u/joint and rear axle, so if you have one would be great. thanks col