Starter Motor

alan

Hi guys as anybody got a spare starter hanging about for a 2.0ltr cih pls.I have just been ripped of by someone on ebay selling a nos one.When it came it was boxed wrong,the right part number on the box but wrong unit.He agreed a full refund but would not pay postage,so i posted it back and now he is claiming it has not been returned.So now about £50 out of pocket.If any one has a spare at the right price will be more than willing to pay for it and postage.I was going to billing to try pick one up but cant get there now unfortunately.Cheers al.

Hi guys as anybody got a spare starter hanging about for a 2.0ltr cih pls.I have just been ripped of by someone on ebay selling a nos one.When it came it was boxed wrong,the right part number on the box but wrong unit.He agreed a full refund but would not pay postage,so i posted it back and now he is claiming it has not been returned.So now about £50 out of pocket.If any one has a spare at the right price will be more than willing to pay for it and postage.I was going to billing to try pick one up but cant get there now unfortunately.Cheers al.

if its non injection i have one m8 £5.00+£5.00 postage mate!!!!!

Its a gte.If i get stuck i will have it off you thanks.But i think postage will be more than a £5 mate it cost just short of £12 to send the last one back via royal mail.

I use the courier service "interparcel" from there you give the weight and dimension of your package (ooh er missus!) and they will show you the companies that will deliver it and what they charge. For instance a single steel road wheel (larger and about the same weight as a starter motor is about £7 inc. vat if you use the correct company.

Last starter motor i got was from ebay, it was new but re-manufactered. Cost £30 inc. delivery, just looked though and he doesn't have one yet.

Cheers but the starter on ebay looks like a 20 ohc one.The solinoid seams to be in the wrong place.And and getting to the point where i have a garage full of stuff from e bay been and turned out to be not the right thing, but just kept them.I have a set of monroe front shockers sold to me as gas but turned out to be oil as an example.

Its a gte.If i get stuck i will have it off you thanks.But i think postage will be more than a £5 mate it cost just short of £12 to send the last one back via royal mail.

no probs we would work somthing out any way cheers