Car Cover

couperman

Not really ''TECH HELP'' I know but can anyone advise if perhaps they already have one and where they got it from. I am not yet graced with the pleasure of a garage but obviously would want to cover up my pride and joy - what is the best option around please?

All the best, GARY

ARGOS do a great one for only £15.00 catalouge number 740/9594. I had one for nearly two years, it was cheaper than that when I bought it, I gaive it away a couple of months ago, as I have no need for it now, and the youngster I gave it to is still using it.

Julian.

Not really ''TECH HELP'' I know but can anyone advise if perhaps they already have one and where they got it from. I am not yet graced with the pleasure of a garage but obviously would want to cover up my pride and joy - what is the best option around please?

All the best, GARY

hi Gary, I was looking for one myself and there is a company called motor_licious and its called ... complete car cover OPEL manta B (OL3M) and its £45 if you type opel manta car cover on ebay this should pop up. Cheers, Adie

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys, hoping to get my hands on my 5th Manta next week all being well. I won't actually have 5 but it will be my 5th. I will have 2 tho.... One of which is a rot box and I ain't gonna let that happen again!

All the best, Gary :thumbup

• 1 month later...

hi Gary, I was looking for one myself and there is a company called motor_licious and its called ... complete car cover OPEL manta B (OL3M) and its £45 if you type opel manta car cover on ebay this should pop up. Cheers, Adie

Bought the motor_licious one and it is the best investment for the car yet - works an absolute treat. Keep the car bone dry. Condensation sits on the cover and the car remains dry underneath. Best buy for any classic car owner who doesn't have a garage!!

CHEERS AGAIN!!! GARY CHAMBERS :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup