Followed this Red hatch on the A509 into Northampton on Saturday morning at about 06.30 as I was on my way to work and it was obviously on its way to Billing, it pulled over to let the annoying and impatient Passat driver behind me come past before he caused an accident:angry:. I was in the Blue Volvo directly behind you.:thumbup

That was me. Just by Grafton Regis I belive, that other got me worried as it looked like he was going to try and pass both of us in one go, and cause a crash.

Followed this Red hatch on the A509 into Northampton on Saturday morning at about 06.30 as I was on my way to work and it was obviously on its way to Billing, it pulled over to let the annoying and impatient Passat driver behind me come past before he caused an accident:angry:. I was in the Blue Volvo directly behind you.:thumbup

That was me. Just by Grafton Regis I belive, that other got me worried as it looked like he was going to try and pass both of us in one go, and cause a crash.

Yep just in Grafton. I saw you pull over in anticipation of that Passat comming through before you hit the layby. He was right up my a*** nearly all the way to Northampton so I slowed down a bit to hold him up even more!! T**sser! I did try and hold him off while you were in front and thought you would pull over.

Hope Billing was good for you.:thumbup