Wanted O/s/r Quarter For A Hatch

85_GT/E

Hi can any one help me please????? i need and have needed for a while now is a O/S/R quarter panel for a Hatchback i have not asked on here B4 because i was waiting for billing, previous years there are always hacth quarters!!!!!!!!! But sadly this year i could only find N/S/R's X3 :(

Can any one help????? i am willing to travel and i live in Doncaster, Just let me no how much?????

Rind Regards Paul :thumbup

there's a rough manta gte on e bay at the moment item number 320560419099 cheap money at the moment but does come with a brand new quarter sell the rest of the bits and you might end up with the quarter for free just a thought.

Hi.

I have the o/s rear in clear only if this is of use to you. Only got the nearside in Bronze.

It is brand new, even still has the brown paper around it!

£25 + vat & £11.99 for 24 hr courier. Or collect from Oldbury, West Midlands.

Regards

Mungo

Hi Mungo thanks for the offer but it is the actual rear wing i need (Metal part) the rear quarter panel, sorry for and confusion mate :blink:

COME ON people has no1 got a new quarter for sale?????? PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE :thumbup

PM Manta Modifier (Graham) I know he has a pair of rear quarters cut off a car, I know as I fell over them tonight!

I dont know if he is selling them but worth asking plus its only just below Scunny so not far.