Manta A Series Rear Lights

turbo16n

Choice of 25 Manta A Rear Light lenses,SWF or Hella £5 each or 4 for £18 plus postage.Also have indicator lenses £3 each and interior light assemblies £3 each for A series.

001.jpg

Edited by ray70

Hi again,

The interior light that your selling, is it the one that's above the passenger door, if so is there a mounting point above the drivers door in the same place and would it be possible to have two wired up together cos I already have the one above the passenger door but woudn't mind having two fitted. also do you take paypal?

Thanks Ray.

Hi. I`ll have 2 x rear lenses and 2 x indicator lenses if you can post to S. Ireland. Let me know. Can pay via Pay pal. Thanks

Choice of 25 Manta A Rear Light lenses,SWF or Hella £5 each or 4 for £18 plus postage.Also have indicator lenses £3 each and interior light assemblies £3 each for A series.

001.jpg

Hi. I`ll have 2 x rear lenses and 2 x indicator lenses if you can post to S. Ireland. Let me know. Can pay via Pay pal. Thanks

yes will post to Ireland, do you want hella or swf,i take it you want 1 reverse lense and 1 indicator tailamp lense.

Postage £4 plus £1 paypal charge parts £16 total £21

regards Steve

2 of each please if poss. Let me know how much for 4 and will pay tomow. Thanks

yes will post to Ireland, do you want hella or swf,i take it you want 1 reverse lense and 1 indicator tailamp lense.

Postage £4 plus £1 paypal charge parts £16 total £21

regards Steve

• 10 years later...
6 hours ago, Hkssport said:

Are there still tail lights available?

Hi

I have lenses and the backs if needed. I will get some pics and post them on here with prices tomorrow if needed.

Andy

Edited by 611