Gte Hatch Sold Please Delete

orm09

] Manta gte hatch for sale.It's got a redtop engine fitted that was fully rebuilt 700 miles ago including 86.5 pistons,new oil pump,reground crank, oversize bearings, new waterpump all gaskets etc.Ive just put a fully recon head on as the supposed recon head I bought for it off ebay had a crack that caused the oil to get into the water.The cam and timing belt covers have been sprayed to match the car (carmine red) along with the power cap.

The car has had a lot of welding done by myself including both front chassis rails,floorpans,one jacking point replaced,inner wings/footwells,sills, parts of lower rear arches and quarters.All rot was cut out not patched over and all internal parts were primed with zinc weld through primer.After welding all cavities were filled with bilt hamber dynax.

Bodywork wise the car the car is very presentable but has a few rust bubbles appearing in a few places e.g few little bits next to one corner of the sunroof,one door and passenger side rear wheel arch and probably elsewhere.The worst part is along the bottom of the rear valance which is a bit crusty and will want attention before long.

Front brakes are recon Vectra calipers with EBC greenstuff pads and Audi 256mm discs.Rear brakes are standard with new cylinders.Brake lines have all been replaced with a copper pipe kit from automec except the back axle which were fine but the pipes will be included.Flexis are Goodridge braided.

Interior is very good with good front seats no rips or holes,the back seat has a burn hole on the base.

Strereo is a new sony clip off with input for ipod etc on front,blaupunkt 6x9 on parcel shelf and blaupunkt 6" in kick panels.

It has an SR steering wheel, Irmsher twin lights and exclusive alloys.

suspension is Bilstein yellow shocks and I've just put a new set of springs on it because it was too low for the speed bumps where I live.

It has MOT till sept 23rd and tax till end of next month.

The car drives very well.I've been all around the yorkshire dales in it and it's never missed a beat.

forgot to add it also has an electric radiator fan fitted with adjustable controller and a polo heater.

I'm after £1450 ono

Located in Leeds.

Link to some photos taken yesterday

My link

Edited by orm09

• 2 weeks later...