Manta B On Pistonheads

i suppose its not the buyers fault to buy the car what i thought was very cheap for its condition and make a profit,and ferry costs ect

I agree that there's no harm in making a profit, but the original post advertising the car for £2500 on the forum seems to have been removed.

Surely the guy that was selling it was either badly advised or not advised by other forum members £2500 for that car was probably £1500 or more under its true value.

Any way who ever is selling it good luck with the sale.:rolleyes:

i suppose its not the buyers fault to buy the car what i thought was very cheap for its condition and make a profit,and ferry costs ect

I think the comment after it was sold was something along the lines of 'Sold to that well know collector over the water'...... some collector :rolleyes:

I agree that there's no harm in making a profit, but the original post advertising the car for £2500 on the forum seems to have been removed.

Surely the guy that was selling it was either badly advised or not advised by other forum members £2500 for that car was probably £1500 or more under its true value.

Any way who ever is selling it good luck with the sale.:rolleyes:

RapierDave, I noticed this too and updated the advert in the For Sale section and put a link in it just like you have. When I came to see if any replies had been made the for sale ad had been removed. <_<:rolleyes: