Manta Pics,exc Coupe E540Vbg

steve price

rob

replica decals in red of course

kev

dont know about irmscher on the panel was going to put manta gte in red on there will give it more thought before deciding,thanx again for the advice with the torsion bar as that was doin my head in :thumbup

steve

My vote?

Irmscher all day :)

How many cars came with the word IRMSCHER in massive writing on the back panel :lol:

Hmm apart from barry boy vauxhalls , anyway, vote one from me.... irmscher

My vote?

Irmscher all day :)

How many cars came with the word IRMSCHER in massive writing on the back panel :lol:

Hmm apart from barry boy vauxhalls , anyway, vote one from me.... irmscher

Yeah Irmscher on The back panel is the way to go.

My mates car has it slightly blown in to the panel. I don't know if this photo shows it to well

DSC00413.jpg

2 Votes for Irmscher :thumbup

rob

firstly what a good looking car your mates got there

secondly

where would i get the the irmscher decal in red from

steve

He painted it himself, it's a side to the job he does. He will be doing mine like that, not that he knows yet... ;)

He lives in the Northwest, don't know how often he is on here. His forum name is Gundam 69.

If you want I can ask him a price to do it for you.

Let me know if you can't contact him and I will kick his ass.

rob

will bear that in mind,undecided on the irmscher decal or manta gte in red on the infill panel,but i have purchased an original irmscher decal in red,so will decide when fitting the other decals,anyone else with any thoughts

irmscher in red

mantagte in red

or leave blank

steve

rob

will bear that in mind,undecided on the irmscher decal or manta gte in red on the infill panel,but i have purchased an original irmscher decal in red,so will decide when fitting the other decals,anyone else with any thoughts

irmscher in red

mantagte in red

or leave blank

steve

I have decided with mine that my decals will be silver :o mine is going to be 400r kitted car, and I wanted something different. It's probably as I am colourblind :blink: I didn't really like the red decals. :o

The infill panel on mine I am undecided on the colour, whether to have the panel itself painted Blue or Silver and have the irmscher in the opposite colour. Or keep the panel black and have the irmscher painted on in blue or silver but very faint.

I think I will have to take photos when it comes to deciding and photo shopping the different combinations.

I take it you are keeping your car standard? :thumbup

no probs gaz

in germany till the middle of next week,just chillin out with my grandson,took him to hannover zoo yesterday will post pic of an old hannover? is that the name of the motor? chickens like it anyway[lol]

into paderborn today,then wales v italy,then hopefully watch france slaughter england washed down with a few german beers

steve

I had the infill panel with irmscher in silver on my old hatch...

IMG_0141.jpg

And have irmscher in dark red in bigger letters on my coupe now...

P1010642.jpg

I got the stickers made up at our local sign writing place.

Keep up the good work Steve, no long till the summer now!

Cheers, Peter.

• 2 weeks later...

update

mate of mine has just started hand finishing the recent re-spray job 1500 wet "n" dry g3 and a good mop good luck dave oh,and thanx for everythingSDC11966.jpgSDC11965.jpg

just got these irmscher original decals,to fit on the infill panel,just undecided if im going to use them or notSDC11967.jpg

thanx for looking

steve

excellent. nice to see a car being flatted & polished these days. a lot of garages dont do that now.i know mine wasnt. looks good but ripply when viewed from sides.thing is ,i dont know how much paint they put on & wether mine would actually flat & polish without wearing through ! .very enjoyable read..cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

18/04/2011

ENGLEMANN MIRRORS REFURBED,SATIN BLACK,LAQUERED

SDC12267.jpg

WHAT A MESSY HORRID WEEKEND OF REMOVING OLD UNDERSEAL AND APPLYING NEW

USED SCHULTZ AND WAXOYL MIX,DIDNT GET MUCH OF A RESPONSE OFF THE FORUM SO WENT WITH THAT COMBO

SDC12263-1.jpgSDC12255.jpgSDC12257.jpgSDC12250.jpgSDC12254.jpgSDC12249.jpgSDC12255.jpg

HAD TO HAVE THE PECO BACK BOX SLEEVED AND WELDED SO IT WOULD STICK OUT PAST THE WRAP AROUND IRMSCHER BUMPER

SDC12265.jpg

SDC12266.jpgSDC12248.jpgSDC12247.jpg

GETTIN A BIT DISENCHANTED WITH THIS COUPE,TO BE HONEST THE PAINT JOB IS SHIT AND THE DOORS ARNT A GOOD FIT SO ALL IN ALL IM A WEE BIT PISSED AT THE MOMENT WITH IT REALLY WISH ID LEFT THE F-----G THING IN LIVERPOOL AS ITS NEVA GOING TO BE A NICE CAR :angry::angry:

bud it looks in decent shape to me tbh ,maybe not up to the standard of you white 1 by what youve said but maybe judge it on its own merits and do a rolling resto on it or something and improve it as much as possible to make the best of it cheers steel

Edited by steel

thanx bud :thumbup

just gets you down when you try so hard,have cooled down now so will take stock and continue with making it a half decent daily driver,it owes we nearly 3k at the moment and im not really wanting to put much more readies into it

how you getting on with the red coupe

have you sold the white exc

offer still stands for the coffee if and when your passing junc 36

steve :thumbup

got a deal on cards at moment which is mutually beneficial to both parties regs the white exc and ime hoping to have the red un on the drive ready to start work this weekend going to get the front crossmember off and make a jig to hold chassis square while i remove the 1 side at a time to replace em will then strip the crossmember down completely and get it blasted and painted prior to fitting a full poly bush kit and spax adjustable suspension mines going to be a stripped out sort of tarmac/fast road car instead of having all the creature comforts so aluminium interior panels centre console and dashboard will get the door handles lever pulls ect made out of aluminium as well and replace the fuel tank with a large aluminium fuel cell

Edited by steel

will get lots of pics once we start bud :thumbup believe it or not ime on a very very tight low budget m8 most things i will either make myself or buy used with the exception of the suspension and bushes which is coming in around £600