Gte Exclusive One Family Owner From New

Loz

Hi,

I am finally selling my Glacier White GTE Exclusive. I bought in new in November 1987 and only my son and I have owned it since then. It has been garaged from new and is in the garage now.

I hope you will find this works:

http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac359/Mrloz/

its very dusty and dirty I'm afraid!

Here is the story.

As I say I bought the car new in November 1987. It has been my pride and joy and the most reliable car I have ever owned. It has never failed to start and never broken down. Its been round the clock and has the same engine gearbox etc. I passed it on to my son and he loved it too- what 18 year old wouldnt? One day however he got a company car and the Manta stayed in the garage for a few months. Then the battery went flat, it missed its MOT and its been unused for two years. I last started it in the summer of 2008 and drove it out of the garage onto the forecourt where I noticed a bad smell of petrol and then found several of the pipes had split. I switched off and rapidly pushed it back into the garage. I reluctantly accept that it needs a mechanic to have a good look at it and I'm past it. The tyres are flat too. It would be great if it could be got going again and so if you have £750 and a trailer, its yours. I am in Thornton Heath, CR7 7AE and would be delighted to show it to you.

Happy of course to consider offers- higher or lower!

Hi,

I am finally selling my Glacier White GTE Exclusive. I bought in new in November 1987 and only my son and I have owned it since then. It has been garaged from new and is in the garage now.

I hope you will find this works:

http://s915.photobuc...ms/ac359/Mrloz/

its very dusty and dirty I'm afraid!

Here is the story.

As I say I bought the car new in November 1987. It has been my pride and joy and the most reliable car I have ever owned. It has never failed to start and never broken down. Its been round the clock and has the same engine gearbox etc. I passed it on to my son and he loved it too- what 18 year old wouldnt? One day however he got a company car and the Manta stayed in the garage for a few months. Then the battery went flat, it missed its MOT and its been unused for two years. I last started it in the summer of 2008 and drove it out of the garage onto the forecourt where I noticed a bad smell of petrol and then found several of the pipes had split. I switched off and rapidly pushed it back into the garage. I reluctantly accept that it needs a mechanic to have a good look at it and I'm past it. The tyres are flat too. It would be great if it could be got going again and so if you have £750 and a trailer, its yours. I am in Thornton Heath, CR7 7AE and would be delighted to show it to you.

Happy of course to consider offers- higher or lower!

hi , very interested in your manta, would like to know a few more details, my mobile is :07765476252 many thanks dave

hi

pm sent

Hi Davo, my home number is 0208 684 5174. Hope to hear from you. Loz

interested in your car could you forward a contact number thanks 00353863796452 ------------

Hi my home number is 0208 684 5174. Loz