East Mid's Pub Meet.

manta88

It was another great virtual pub meet. This month we were treated to the delights of John Ashton's eclectic mix of cars and other interesting machines in a super virtual garage tour. 

Be sure to join next month's meeting where Mick Harbidge is lined up to take us through a whistle stop tour of a do it yourself motorhome conversion.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder that our next meeting is on Monday at 7.30pm link below.

Neil Gordon is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: East Midlands Pub Meet
Time: Jun 8, 2020 07:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9356591125?pwd=WUs4RTJNdk5GYkViaVdLM0NKWHdvdz09

Meeting ID: 935 659 1125
Password: 4aEEiK

Edited by rally bred

• 7 months later...

Virtual East Midlands Pub Meet on Monday 8 February. Feel free to show us your ride or current project or just have a laugh and a joke over dinner and or a glass or two of something alcoholic in nature. All welcome. 

Topic: East Midlands Pub Meet
Time: Feb 8, 2021 07:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9356591125?pwd=WUs4RTJNdk5GYkViaVdLM0NKWHdvdz09

Meeting ID: 935 659 1125
Passcode: 4aEEiK

• 3 months later...

Hi All East Midlanders, now things are easing a little in terms of restrictions and pubs are opening again, is it time for us to start thinking of getting back to face to face pub meet nights again. I need a reason to tax my Manta lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sutty2006 said:

No, GP filled out medical form wrong and DVLA revoked everything. Now they’re taking time giving it back. 😢

Ok, I was thinking you meant you had lost it or something , but that definitely sucks mate

Sucks is an understatement. I need to get to work, I use my class 2 for work, I have a pregnant wife that soon will rely on me for support..... it’s horrific. But hey, let’s not steer away from topic any more 😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've  been asked if the East Midlands pub meeting is going to start up again, it is usually held at The Gap Inn, Church Lane, Muston Nottinghamshire NG13 0FD on the second Monday of the month, the next one is the 11th of October 7.30pm   then the 8th of November and 13th of December.  
   I can't make the next one but if anyone  want to go just comment below as we used to do so you don't end up there on your own.
  I hope to be there at the November meeting.

Cheers Mick.           

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...