Turbo A-Series On Ebay

This one I think!

Simon at Suffolk County Manta's did some work on my B too. You can be assured it will be a nice car. Worth every penny I should imagine if anyones got any pennies at the mo tho!!

Dave

http://www.suffolkcountymantas.co.uk/opel-manta-turbo

Yes Dave, you're right. He did did get some more work done on it after i fitted the engine as i was to busy i.e. radiator and intercooler, chip etc.( i didn't lose the keys :thumbup ) it was an amazing car when it left me, drove and stopped superbly and sooooooooooooo fast, there is local Ferrari 360 owner who would agree :lol: .

Gary is well fussy so i can only imagine it's still excellent.

Yes Dave, you're right. He did did get some more work done on it after i fitted the engine as i was to busy i.e. radiator and intercooler, chip etc.( i didn't lose the keys :thumbup ) it was an amazing car when it left me, drove and stopped superbly and sooooooooooooo fast, there is local Ferrari 360 owner who would agree :lol: .

Gary is well fussy so i can only imagine it's still excellent.

It looks lovely, just out of my price bracket Simon. Hope things ok with you? Did you get my email few weeks back? I guess you've been busy mate.

Cheers,

Dave