Volvo 240 4 Pot Calipers

E21-Mark

I have recently refurbished and fitted a pair of Volvo 240 four pot calipers with EBC Greenstuff pads but have been offered Wilwood Powerlites instead. As a result, I am selling the Volvo set-up and I understand this is a bolt-on conversion for Mantas too? They can also be combined with Mini One discs on my BMW and I see no reason why they wouldn't fit a Manta too.

Anyway, I am prepared to sell the whole set-up ( calipers / pipes with t-piece union / EBC pads ) Any reasonable offer accepted

If you are interested please PM / e-mail / respond below.

Collection from Essex or courier can be arranged.

Edited by E21-Mark

I have recently refurbished and fitted a pair of Volvo 240 four pot calipers with EBC Greenstuff pads but have been offered Wilwood Powerlites instead. As a result, I am selling the Volvo set-up and I understand this is a bolt-on conversion for Mantas too? They can also be combined with Mini One discs on my BMW and I see no reason why they wouldn't fit a Manta too.

Anyway, I am prepared to sell the whole set-up ( calipers / pipes with t-piece union / EBC pads ) Any reasonable offer accepted

If you are interested please PM / e-mail / respond below.

Collection from Essex or courier can be arranged.

Hello mate.

Im very interested & seen some on ebay at present not going for too much. Say a price & I might collect tonight as Im not too far from you :thumbup

Hello mate.

Im very interested & seen some on ebay at present not going for too much. Say a price & I might collect tonight as Im not too far from you :thumbup

Saw the one's on ebay myself but they look knackered to me and obviously need a full refurb'. There was another pair last week at £150. Mine are refurb'd & come with brake lines and EBC Green pads (£55) so £100 seems fare. They are in Bilericay at the workshop that looks after my car if you're interested?.

Edited by E21-Mark

Saw the one's on ebay myself but they look knackered to me and obviously need a full refurb'. There was another pair last week at £150. Mine are refurb'd & come with brake lines and EBC Green pads (£55) so £100 seems fare. They are in Bilericay at the workshop that looks after my car if you're interested?.

Hello mate.

What brake lines do yours come with then?

Im watching 2 sets at the min. Ones at £16 the other just over. They dont cost a lot to get refurbed as I work at a garage. If your brake lines are worth it I might pay what your asking?

Im guessing they fully braided yes?

I'm not quite sure what mods you need to make when using them with a Manta but on an e21 BMW you have to use T-pieces so the single flexible hose splits to both inlets on the caliper.

04-20-04012.jpg

I'm always open to a realistic haggle but just not able to give them away for peanuts.