Swest / Southern Classic Car Shows

Rapierdave

A bloke at work asked today if I was going to the Blenheim Palace show, but it was the first I heard about it unfortunately.

EDIT Actually as its on Sunday and Monday I may just bring the GTE along, I've missed the booking but as it's only a few miles from me I may as well try.

Edited by Rick-Manta

I've just got the GTE out of hiding and should be at the blenheim palace show tomorrow. I say should as my alternator just failed and I ended up out of battery while fuelling up. Hopefully I can get a lift back to my yard and pick up a spare alternator as all the factors shut early today. Tut!

Anyhow may see you there, whoever's going. :D

Nice to have met you there Dave. I had to leave early as I thought the show was rather badly managed, if having been pointed away from the exibitors area to the main car park wasn't insult enough, when the judges were looking at each car in the arena and asking names and details from each owner, when it came to me, I wasn't asked anything and the hivis wearing idiot took a mere glance at the manta, turned his nose up and walked off! <_<:angry::(

Roll on Billing :D:D:D:thumbup