Hi Wanted Urgent Please, Hatchback Bits

85_GT/E

Hi All i urgently require more Hatchback parts i have had my Manta GTE (Gloria) for about 18months now i used her for around 5 months then took it off road for a full ground up rebuild and colour change.

I have finally started the work on it, one of my work mates has agreed to fit me 2 quarters to the car but he says he cannot do the job without a Tailgate seal, both parts of the tailgate catch (the one one the boot lid and the one on the car) and a good drivers door as i have found the one that is on my car to be full of filler. As i want the car doing properly there is no point in fitting the quarter to the dodgy door as the new one i fit may not fit properly.

The car stands me to £4056 and for that i have nearly everything new, all suspension, rear lights, new GM tailgate, 2 new GM wings, 2 new GM quarter panels, alloys, 2.016v and all GM conversion parts, a non sunroof roof skin, petrol tank etc etc so i want it doing properly all rust so far has been cut out and replaced with new steel.

Please can you help me locate some of these bits i need???????

Paul

Hi Paul,are you in the Manta for the long run or a fly by night?

Don't want to sound rude and you can call me on my mobile ( number in the mag) if need be but i'm fed up of helping people out who are short term 'manta'

I have been Manta since 1986 and will be 'till i die

I have the parts you need and can give you contacts to anything you require for the Manta

Regards

Kev