Vauxhall Omega 2.2 16V Cd

Black Hatch

I have for sale a very clean example Vauxhall Omega saloon.

Its a 2002 plate priestge blue, automatic, 2.2 cd spec, its covered 61000 miles and had cambelt done at around 48000 miles.

It has 11 months mot and 4 months tax.

The interior is spotless with the only fault being the glove box lock is broken, I have a new one but havent got round to fit it.

It has service history up to 48000 miles, and since then ive maintened it myself, new plugs, discs and pads all round, air filter, pollen filter, fuel filter all renewed.

Oil and filter gets changed every 5000 miles.

Usual CD extras that include air con, electric seats, electric mirrors, heated screens, heated seats etc etc.

Im only selling due to having that manta bug yet again :D

I cant remember how to upload photos on here, if i can work it how i will try and put some on, otherwise i can email some no problems ( I know how to do that :D )

£2300. ono

Im located in Berkshire, please feel free to post on here or email any questions me at ajs.manta@yahoo.co.uk.

Edited by Black Hatch

I have for sale a very clean example Vauxhall Omega saloon.

Its a 2002 plate priestge blue, automatic, 2.2 cd spec, its covered 61000 miles and had cambelt done at around 48000 miles.

It has 11 months mot and 4 months tax.

The interior is spotless with the only fault being the glove box lock is broken, I have a new one but havent got round to fit it.

It has service history up to 48000 miles, and since then ive maintened it myself, new plugs, discs and pads all round, air filter, pollen filter, fuel filter all renewed.

Oil and filter gets changed every 5000 miles.

Usual CD extras that include air con, electric seats, electric mirrors, heated screens, heated seats etc etc.

Im only selling due to having that manta bug yet again :D

I cant remember how to upload photos on here, if i can work it how i will try and put some on, otherwise i can email some no problems ( I know how to do that :D )

£2300. ono

Im located in Berkshire, please feel free to post on here or email any questions me at ajs.manta@yahoo.co.uk.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2037554.htm